2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to plucky Everton, Bill slobbering over the local players in front of the cameras, and the bottlers on the pitch telling the fans it's a fresh start for everyone again.

Glad , very Glad I saw this club lift glittering silverware in person.

Good luck
Lucky you, try being a 32 year old Evertonian, about as bad as it gets I reckon

Thats it mate. Everton was too big a job for him so hes off back to Madrid instead. Less pressure and expectation over there. Farmers league.
Come on, even my grandmother had managed to win a trophy with Real Madrid. Anyway, they only need a galleon figure in a transition phase, and it won't be long before he gets fired - but Ancelotti will still smile, and drink his wine.

Lost a lot of respect for Carlo, talked a good game about being here for a project but has jumped ship at the first chance, albeit to a giant of the game. He’s gonna be looking for a new job if he doesn’t win the CL next season. It was nice while it lasted anyway!

In a window where early business is key, we're gonna be left fumbling around during the final days now with the current plans up in the air.
Early business is never that important. Good business at any point will be the preference. And Ancelotti wanting more Doucoure's and Allan's would not be good business.

Going to waste time finding a new manager and then it will be "go with what we've got" for players since Everton don't move fast in getting players in.

1622553795416.png

he was just the italian allardyce
only here for a final payday
we need a young up and coming british manager
always liked howe and moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.