2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels a bit different to be on the other end of the managerial poaching. Is this how Watford fans felt when we were feeling up Silva?

appoint the right replacement and then when we go to the Bernabeu the season after next take the inflatable snakes

Moved quick there, deffo got on the blower to Madrid soon as Zidane left begging for it back.

Don't blame him either the squad is a shambles, so much work needs to be done and being honest I don't think he could be arsed given what he's done, going to Madrid is a nice easyish job.

I think we need someone youngish who's up got the task required, and I have absolutely no idea who that is and I doubt the board do.

What a massive few weeks.

We'll agree to terminate his contract for free in exchange for him keeping quiet over the lack of ambition we have to reinforce the squad in the summer.

Yeah you obviously saw it coming he was going to be getting poached off of us by the biggest club in footy after you spent the entire season whinging about him.

Kevstradamus over here
Real Madrid only need a loyal manager in a transition phase, and they are struggling financially. As soon as they have stabilized the economy, they wave goodbye to Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.