2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope the rumours aren't true...
If he's going to go fair enough, but we need to stand strong and hold out for the compo.
Otherwise it just cements the idea that we roll over and have our bellies tickled by bigger sides....
Let's be honest if we were sacking him he wouldn't be going for free would he?

It feels a bit different to be on the other end of the managerial poaching. Is this how Watford fans felt when we were feeling up Silva?

Yeah you obviously saw it coming he was going to be getting poached off of us by the biggest club in footy after you spent the entire season whinging about him.

Kevstradamus over here
ok perhaps I didnt see it coming but I didnt rate him.

what is sad is the like of @hktoffee and @matty1878 backed him to the hilt and he has laughed in their face.

If it is true that Real want Carlo it is probably already a done deal. Has anyone ever turned them down?
I could live with Nuno or Eddie (suspiciously turns down Celtic at 11th hour). Please not the return of Moyes - although he might be the best we can get.

I'll be honest I'm beaming right now. The last 6 months stunk and there were no indications Carlo thought it was bad and needed to change. We could get it all wrong but we could also get it right with this next hire. And that has me more excited for the next season than I expected to be.

Haha hope it pans out for you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.