2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where did he lie? He never said I will turn down Real Madrid. It is obvious he didn’t expect to get another crack at winning another CL, honestly, I have no malice towards him
Said this several days ago mate:

"This is good publicity for me to be linked with Real Madrid but it is not true.”

It is what it is. There’s not much loyalty in football, so we shouldn’t expect there to be. But it doesn’t mean we can’t hope for better. Plus my blame lies more on the players to be honest.

There's plenty of good coaches out there and I'm sure plenty who'd jump at the EFC job. Managers/coaches come and go these days, it's how you minimise disruption that's key and that's where Brands comes (or should) come in.

If CA gos it's imperitive we finally get a set-up that are clear and agreed on the way forward, no wild lurches from one style to another.

Many of the managerial appointment success stories in the PL in recent times haven’t necessarily been predicted to go as well as they ended up going. Law of averages says one day we’ll bring in the right fella and things will click.

I’m choosing to believe that guy is next off the rank. It’ll all turn out sound, this.

PS don’t bother vaulting me after the first game. I’ll be in the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.