2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh....

Still don't think he's leaving...

1622550264678.png

The most successful club in Europe, with more money, better players, and Champions League football, want our Manager. Meanwhile, we have fans who are happy to see the back of him because he couldn't turn Iwobi into the Lagos Le Tissier, FFS.
Hahahahaha says it all.

Christ on a bike, this can’t be happening surely? I was reliably informed on GOT this morning that he’s going nowhere.
“we’re lucky to have him”
“He was against the ESL so surely wouldn’t join RM” etc etc

He was supposedly the magnet to get players like James, Allan, Doucoure etc to come here, so some of them will probably want out as well. What a mess.

Ah, I see we've gone past denial and we're at the anger stage
Im not angry, i think if the board was competent it could've been a blessing in disguise. Just thought its funny how this is somehow the fans fault and we weren't worthy of him because 1 in 5 thought the football was a bit boring

Christ on a bike, this can’t be happening surely? I was reliably informed on GOT this morning that he’s going nowhere.
“we’re lucky to have him”
“He was against the ESL so surely wouldn’t join RM” etc etc

He was supposedly the magnet to get players like James, Allan, Doucoure etc to come here, so some of them will probably want out as well. What a mess.

its not ffs it’s not

I will be disappointed but can we put the waterproof sheets away until he does go and is confirmed by the club AND we see who the new man is. The club surprised with with Carlo so could be someone equally as successful who we haven`t mentioned yet.

Yes its a blow but the scale will depend on the new guy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.