2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they bother? We'll be left with this manager's detritus: players who are destabilised, unhappy, or disenchanted. And that's just the good ones.
we will be stuck with many players carlo was hopefully going to get rid of, as any new boss will do what they always say and want to take a look before they decide, even though to many outside the club they can see how bad they are

It's gone from random rumour yesterday to "considered one step away".

It's done and probably been done since lost to Villa or even as far back as Burnley at home.

Wow wow wow absolute shame on Carlo. I don’t blame him given the chance but words matter and he has essentially lied to us all. Was amazing having someone with his universal respect in dugout and I’m sad to see him go, but this is a rat move.

I'm assuming we're going to lose james as well this quite the debacle at least we made progress getting to tenth....
He’s under contract so we’ll get a fee for him at least. Don’t see him wanting to stay here at all without Carlo.

We need to go all out for Someone.

He's done everything he can at Atletico and must fancy a new challenge, does he fancy another job unsurping a giant club in the City and being top dog.

Usmanov needs to fund this.

Status
Not open for further replies.