2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big surprise - It's pretty clear that we don't have any money and Ancelotti has been told this

He's clearly not going to improve any of the current squad so we desperately need to hire a manager that can

Not at all.

We're an absolute turgid club and squad of players that need a miracle to get right.

Im not a big fan of him tbh seems like the English Martinez.

Dyche is the one I think is under rated what he does with that tiny club Burnley on a shoestring budget is brillaint finished above us season before last spending a pittance.
That's a fair assessment. Again, not saying we should be looking at him at ALLLLL, just that I think people act like he's completely inept. From the couple of Brighton matches I watched they also don't just keep possession for possessions sake.

Back on topic, still don't think he's going to go anywhere.

I think this is right for both Ancelotti and Everton. Ancelotti is not a coach who has neither the energy nor the creativity for the job that needs to be done at Everton.

On the other hand, he fits perfectly in Real Madrid. A club that already has a good structure, and which has solid competence at all levels.

In addition, they are struggling financially, and have to make some cuts, and then the president needs a manager who accepts this without making a fuss about it. They will almost regardless of who is the manager qualify for the CL.

Ancelotti is also a world-renowned manager, and in that sense also appeals to the commercial market. However, I think he will soon be without a job again, as soon as Real Madrid has stabilized the economy.

Something tells me this is probably just his agent talking to Madrid and then leaked to the media, I'm actually pretty confident he's not going anywhere
How reliable is "something" please mate? Ancelloti will take all our superstars with him.

This is a 'Super League' team now trying to take our manager.

If Moshiri had any balls he'd call Usmanov get him fully onboard, give Carlo £500m, give FFP the finger, give RM and Perez the finger and just go ballistic this summer.

He still wouldn't stay

They can't afford to buy him out of contract, they're nearly bankrupt. As if Moshiri is just going to let him walk off for nothing when he has him under lock and key.

Not like Spanish media to jump the gun and be completely over the top, especially when Real are concerned. All Fabrizio has said is they want him but also literally that there's no agreement in place. They'll have called up, said "we want Carlo" and we'll have replied "tough, now sod off."

Chill people.

Status
Not open for further replies.