2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

He does but it’s pretty hard to resist Madrid if they come calling. And then we’ll see how we do with Eddie Howe or someone in charge.
download.jpeg

He does but it’s pretty hard to resist Madrid if they come calling. And then we’ll see how we do with Eddie Howe or someone in charge.

Think he knows like Mourinho he's past his best and would be one trophyless season away at Real from the boot whereas at Everton he's on £11.5 million a year guaranteed for the next 4 years providing he gets top half finishes.

Be astonished if he left personally.

He’s already managed them before and their rebuild job is almost as big as ours, I actually wouldn’t see the point in going there from his perspective.

If he does walk we're absolutely finished imo another new manager would just wreck any kind of squad progress we were making.

Think he knows like Mourinho he's past his best and would be one trophyless season away at Real from the boot whereas at Everton he's on £11.5 million a year guaranteed for the next 4 years providing he gets top half finishes.

Yeah but that's not how manager contracts work....

I’d be surprised if Madrid went for him, but not surprising his name is being bandied around in the media. If he does go, god knows what the next appointment will be.

He’s already managed them before and their rebuild job is almost as big as ours, I actually wouldn’t see the point in going there from his perspective.
Just Spanish media talk at the minute, time will tell if there’s any mileage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.