Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment our model seems to be pay higher transfer fees and high wages for established players looking for their last pay day.

Maybe just maybe try something a bit different and pay fairly high transfer fees for some young prospects who will be on low wages and offer them medium sized wages instead and try and build something long term that is financially viable and won’t get us into ffp issues.

Can you start another few rumours to annoy Newcastle or preferably West Ham fans
How about Moyes to spurs or Bruce getting an extension after a great end of season run
Lingard for 45m or Rice to Chelsea
Loads of options if you think about it
Rumours? I’ve only been known to pass on solid gold inside info my friend. Maybe you got me confused with Trevor.

Rumours? I’ve only been known to pass on solid gold inside info my friend. Maybe you got me confused with Trevor.

I had Trevor down as the solid gold man.

That Mourinho one was gold, both my cricket whatsapp group and my fantasy football whatsapp group were sharing the story that he was leaving protest to the super league. It crossed the twilight zone.

I had Trevor down as the solid gold man.

That Mourinho one was gold, both my cricket whatsapp group and my fantasy football whatsapp group were sharing the story that he was leaving protest to the super league. It crossed the twilight zone.
I’m not sure which he took more enjoyment out of, the Geordies celebrating as they thought they were the seventh club invited to join the Super League or Moscow just shaking its head at all of us.

I tho

I think we will. If we are going down the route of spending 40mil on one who’s 24/25 age group. They need to come in and contribute a minimum of 15 goals & assists. Unless you’re buying someone who’s 20/21, with huge potential.

That why I’d like to see a Bailey, Diaby, Sarr for the right. And someone fir the left who can play maybe through the middle.

And I know this won’t go down well, but I wouldn’t mind Zaha, I know he’s 29 in November, but if the fee is decent 30mil with bonuses. I’d prefer him over spending maybe 40plus on Maximum or Traore.

£40mil you go and get Diaby or Antony.

Hahahahaha go on Unnnnnsy, he can smell PL2 glory with all our experienced heads.

Remember when we resigned Jose Baxter? What was all that about?

EV-El5yWsAAL5Ba.jpg

Whatever we do in the transfer market, it has to be right. No more losers on long contracts. If last summer is anything to go by, we’ve learned our harsh lessons & will only bring in players who can offer something straight away & not saddle us with stupid salaries for 5 years.

Genuinely think he’d prefer to retire than come here

Ignoring the fact that he never liked us, the man who’d be paying his wages said his mum, a devout Christian, used voodoo to get out of signing a contract

Everton that.

If these Zaha links are true,it would make you wonder just how bad our scouting network is.

The guy will be 29 later this year.
A network suggests we have people out there discovering players. Iwobi, Delph, Allan, Doucoure, Olsen, James all scream to me that this isn’t the case

Status
Not open for further replies.