Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of interest would anyone have bamford ?

I wouldn't touch any Leeds player with a barge pole.

They strike me as a team a bit like Nottingham Forest from the 80s (or whenever it was), not so great players, but play 110% and all for the manager.

Take them out of Leeds and they lose that enthusiasm, and revert to standard players, not a knock on them, but they know what they like and it's Bielsa.

I see Metz President had come out with a "Hands Off" on Everton target Pape Mater Sarr.

But if a bid of around £27m could force their hand. He signed a 5 year deal recently but is a huge talent and potentially a future star.

Sarr should be a top target with a lot of talent in France and he is part of a few like Monaco's Tchouameni and Rennes' Camavinga.

Genuinely think he’d prefer to retire than come here

Ignoring the fact that he never liked us, the man who’d be paying his wages said his mum, a devout Christian, used voodoo to get out of signing a contract

Lazy this, the lad loved it here, but we couldn't match his ambition, and was he wrong?

He's gone on to be a leading striker in Europe, just won Serie A and has proved it, meanwhile we've just faltered to 10th place in the league.

I see Metz President had come out with a "Hands Off" on Everton target Pape Mater Sarr.

But if a bid of around £27m could force their hand. He signed a 5 year deal recently but is a huge talent and potentially a future star.

Sarr should be a top target with a lot of talent in France and he is part of a few like Monaco's Tchouameni and Rennes' Camavinga.

All day, £27m isn't a lot of money nowadays.

He needs to be what we're targetting, before the vultures swoop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.