Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tho
One thing that didn't help tbf was his bout of COVID this season. Ended up missing three months.

Good player but for the money he'd cost he's not all we need.

But I think we should be getting two wingers in.
I think we will. If we are going down the route of spending 40mil on one who’s 24/25 age group. They need to come in and contribute a minimum of 15 goals & assists. Unless you’re buying someone who’s 20/21, with huge potential.

That why I’d like to see a Bailey, Diaby, Sarr for the right. And someone fir the left who can play maybe through the middle.

And I know this won’t go down well, but I wouldn’t mind Zaha, I know he’s 29 in November, but if the fee is decent 30mil with bonuses. I’d prefer him over spending maybe 40plus on Maximum or Traore.

Would have Zaha 100%
I tho

I think we will. If we are going down the route of spending 40mil on one who’s 24/25 age group. They need to come in and contribute a minimum of 15 goals & assists. Unless you’re buying someone who’s 20/21, with huge potential.

That why I’d like to see a Bailey, Diaby, Sarr for the right. And someone fir the left who can play maybe through the middle.

And I know this won’t go down well, but I wouldn’t mind Zaha, I know he’s 29 in November, but if the fee is decent 30mil with bonuses. I’d prefer him over spending maybe 40plus on Maximum or Traore.

No mate he is well better than Bolasie, and them stats are because of who he plays for. I would take him in a heartbeat
Well I wouldn’t

he joined Newcastle at 22 for a reason, never had a sniff at international level.

I know he’s missed games but he averages about 4/5 goals a season. Again it’s the price Newcastle would want. I’d rather buy a 20yr okd kid at hade the price as a gamble. Or pay 60/70 mil for the real deal at 24/25.

saint maximum is basically halfway house. You will say we can’t attract or afford the 60/70mil players. Ok so it’s the 20yr old gamble then

Status
Not open for further replies.