2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watched any of our Covid games he constantly shouting faster and forward, the players simply don’t do it.
he been nice to the players up till the SU game, then he started to question them
Well isn't that a rather poor indictment of the manager that the players aren't following his very simple instructions?

It doesn't really reflect well on him or the players, does it?

We are playing Hibs...

And no that is not the reason. Every single time they do it, there is an easy ball with nobody between them and they hit it behind the advancing player and not in their stride.

It's incredibly basic stuff and they don't do it for some reason. Been that way for years too.
Thanks for the recommendation, sounds interesting and I am sure Carlo will be providing balanced training drills that don't bore the players like Tony Plus. Through doing the same drill over and over and over and again and again, things have moved on a lot.
No, you do not have to play like City. There are many other ways to play football, but you need to have some clear guidelines and practice it. You have to repeat, repeat and repeat. Feel free to read a book with one of the really best managers of all time; Nils Arne Eggen.

Mesilier doesn't have a brain injury like Pickford
We have 1 good centre back.
I'd rather Phillips player over Gomes and Davies as he's good at a job, where as they proved zero.
Raphina has had a better season than Richy.

And you're talking about our key side. 8 good players. Meaning we're 3 shy of a good side. Additionally 3-4 are generally injured so we have 6 good players.

Those Leeds players are better than what we have in our squad. They play week in week out. We replace any good player with less quality, hence why I'd say they have better players
Yes, Leeds players have performed better, this season, by working their arses off. I think you're comparing team performance with individual players.

I'll remember that tomorrow when the horde of red "bantz" merchants come over the horizon to "talk football" (mock us).

"We were only ten points away from third". That will tell them!

10th is in no way shape or form good enough. That doesn't mean he needs sacking or anything either!
Course it isn't but some people on here need a reality check. Like I've said numerous times, big summer coming up.

ha ha ha ha and another @jayden28 it’s like you want us to fail honestly it really is you muppets
Hopefully a few new signings and are starters. We get the home records right we will be fine next season. Just a few points off 6th as our players aren’t bother to turn up vs the crap teams without the fans at Goodison.

A top 4 finish is worthless if you don't get the reward at the end of it.

It would be a start, but it's not success. Honestly the state of us if we think that is success.

Indeed, the absolute state of us. I didn't call it success either, to be fair. I just said that we can compare the two managers respective achivements when Ancelotti leaves. See who did better.

I'm happy to give Carlo 2,3,4 seasons as long as we can see style of play and identity emerging.

But the players look they've no idea what they're supposed to be doing.

It's like we're not working on anything in training. There's nothing where you think 'yeah, seen them try that before'.

Our squad needs overhaul but no-one will convince me it's not good enough to not be outclassed by Sheff Utd, Fulham, Burnley et al.

Really worried we're going to blow our dough on another group of 28-30 year old mercenaries looking for a final big contract.
Then that’s their problems. The Class players Carlo used to give instructions in his entire career had no problem in understanding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.