Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you made it known around the league Keane would be available for 30m you would get literally zero interest
West Ham have failed with a third and final bid for Burnley’s James Tarkowski, talkSPORT understands.

The Hammers are understood to have most recently lodged a £31million offer for the England international, but the Clarets rejected this as it falls way short of their £50m valuation for the defender.

Its pointless us all doing pages and pages about a player that wont be sold, so lets just agree to disagree.

West Ham have failed with a third and final bid for Burnley’s James Tarkowski, talkSPORT understands.

The Hammers are understood to have most recently lodged a £31million offer for the England international, but the Clarets rejected this as it falls way short of their £50m valuation for the defender.

Its pointless us all doing pages and pages about a player that wont be sold, so lets just agree to disagree.

£50m for James Tarkowski hahahahaha.

United paid 80m for Harry Maquire, no, im not saying we could get 80m, but if we sold him, which we wont, we would get in excess of 30m.

If you made it known around the league Keane would be available for 30m you would get literally zero interest

If Moyes offered £25mil+ for Keane i would be gobsmacked.

As @mightymoyes says...id even question anyone offering £20mil and taking on his wages.

Looks class, how much?

It wasn’t Silva.

Silva bought: Richarlison and Digne

Ancelotti bought: James Allan Godfrey

Brands bought: Delph Iwobi Gomes Gbamin Mina Kean Bernard Sidibe Olsen Lossl

We’re still not sure if Ancelotti bought Docuoure or whether Brands did, depends how well he plays next season.

Also Brands is responsible for Pickford Keane Tosun Klaasen Siggurdson Schneiderlin too whereas Steve Walsh gave us Idrissa Gueye and Lookman.

Please stay on agenda
Digne was definitely a Brands signing Silva wouldn't have had a clue who he was. Doucoure was a Brands signing he told Carlo the club had been tracking him for two seasons. And when we couldn't get Gabriel we shifted to Godfrey who we had been tracking another Brands signing. Iwobi was a terrible panic signing I will lay on Brands it was clear Silva was pushing for some pace and a player who could play on the left or centrally too, Bernard has worked out badly too. You wonder if he understands what it takes to be an attacker in the PL sometimes. You are right though there's too many cooks in the recruitment who are all looking for different things it seems to me. That's why we have a hotpotch squad.

Last edited:
Digne was definitely a Brands signing Silva wouldn't have had a clue who he was. Doucoure was a Brands signing he told Carlo the club had been tracking him for two seasons. And when we couldn't get Gabriel we shifted to Godfrey who we had been tracking another Brands signing. Iwobi was a terrible panic signing I will lay on Brands it was clear Silva was pushing for some pace and a player who could play on the left or centrally too, Bernard has worked out badly too. You wonder if he understands what it takes to be an attacker in the PL sometimes. You are right though there's too many cooks in the recruitment who are all looking for different things it seems to me. That's why we have a hotpotch squad.
Silva wanted Doucoure but Watford told us to do one. Unless any of us were present at management level meetings,who suggested who is just guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.