The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as there is enough trouble and hate in the world as it is I'm going ask the mods to delete my earlier post.

Could you do the honours please mods?

I quite like it. Re colours and deeper meanings - people see what they see in things. I worked in glasgow for a bit and they were forever asking whether us the reds were the protestant or catholic teams - thats just not how football support developed in liverpool thank goodness.

on the plus side you can get hold of these from 4th june - feels a lot more business like than a few years ago when i went to buy a home shirt on the opening day only to find out they’d sold out and didn’t know when the next delivery was due
Anyone asks me how the divide between the clubs works I always confidently state IQ

The sash is red, it says so on the literal description of the kit. They have tried to disassociate in the press release to ease tensions from loons by saying burnt orange, but burnt orange is practicality brown and looks nothing as vivid as what is shown on the kit.

Also, Scarlet has associations with the Catholic Church, so it cancels out the "not orange" sash. Everyone is happy.

IMG_20210521_110058.png
Screenshot_20210521_105243.jpg
Screenshot_20210521_105313.jpg
Screenshot_20210521_105052.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.