2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plane was at Liverpool airport for him today. Whether that means he’s on his way, popped back to Spain to get over his fatigue I don’t know. Either way I can’t see him staying no matter how good he has been for us in certain games this year you can’t carry players. Parerra from West Brom looks a player.

??

Not played much before he come here, the most physical league in the world, we are crap and spend loads of time without the ball which means more running.

He was never going to play 15 games in a row.
What about 2?

On the bones of our arses... Could ya give us 2 please... That's 1 + another one... 2... Thats2 scabby games that you could drag yourself out of your expensive 4 poster bed for.

You attempted one that you didn't try for, maybe you should have had a bit of go today...

Too much to ask, you poor tortured angel, I shall put in 70 hours this week and donate my entire wage to help you attempt to struggle to just even turn up to the ground.

What monsters we fans are, imagine wanting to see our star player.
What greedy desperate despicable degeneratives we are...

Thankyou James for deeming to nod your amazingness in our direction for 5 minutes you selt entitled skunk... I look forward to your 8 games next year you utter fraud.

but Dave can you play a through ball to Richarlison inch perfect in the third minute in a Merseyside derby? That is the question, If you can get on the phone to Brands right now because that is some fine determination and worth ethic my good friend.
Steve Walsh has just offered Dave a five year deal.
Dave is holding out for 6 years.

It’s getting tense apparently.

What about 2?

On the bones of our arses... Could ya give us 2 please... That's 1 + another one... 2... Thats2 scabby games that you could drag yourself out of your expensive 4 poster bed for.

You attempted one that you didn't try for, maybe you should have had a bit of go today...

Too much to ask, you poor tortured angel, I shall put in 70 hours this week and donate my entire wage to help you attempt to struggle to just even turn up to the ground.

Thankyou James for deeming to nod your amazingness in our direction for 5 minutes you selt entitled skunk... I look forward to your 8 games next year you utter fraud.

Are you okay?

A plane was at Liverpool airport for him today. Whether that means he’s on his way, popped back to Spain to get over his fatigue I don’t know. Either way I can’t see him staying no matter how good he has been for us in certain games this year you can’t carry players. Parerra from West Brom looks a player.
There is a poster on here , who’s lad GENUINELY is an Air Traffic controller at that airport btw.

Im not in any way suggesting your info may not be correct either.

What about 2?

Rather he declare himself unfit when he cba showing up, than declaring himself fit and not being assed on the pitch like others.

He wasnt brought into be a yard dog, he was brought to do a job and he does it - he created a great chance for Richarlison who didnt score.

If other players done what they were in the team to do then we would be miles better. We are paying them a fortune and they cant make simple passes or be assed grafting most of the time - thats more annoying than him saying he's tired imo

What about 2?

LOL wow

You get to a stage in life when you must think ‘sod this, I’m proper sorted dosh wise and I quite fancy strolling round the MLS pinging a few passes around for Miami in the sunshine.. not Wolves at home on a Wednesday’.

If we don't sign a player who can play his position adequately, not as good as James can most likely but adequately, then we may as well let him go. We need to develop an identity and we can't do that if we play one way with one player in the team and another way if he is not. Particularly if the decision as to whether that key player plays or not is taken on the day of a match. If someone can come in and everyone else's jobs are the same you can manage that, if their jobs substantially change as a consequence of that decision, and it seems clear to me that that is the case, then that becomes very difficult to manage.

I am very disappointed he didn't turn up to wave to the fans tonight. That is disrespectful, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.