2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will take its usual route, it’s not him it’s the players.
But FFS lads, we’ve just lost at home to one of the worst premier league teams ever lol and we only scraped past them at their place.

It’s a failed project at this point. 18 months in and the level of football is as bad as anything I’ve ever witnessed at Everton football club.

We have an awful squad. No depth. No real quality. Players from 3/4 different managers. Carlo can’t work miracles. I’m sorry but this squad was awful last season. Only 4 players bought in, 3 of which have missed multiple games each through injury. When they’re out, we replace with the same crap we had last season that we all moaned about. I blame the players for not being able to think for themselves on that pitch. Another transfer window pending. Hopefully carlo gets the funds to put more of a stamp on this team.

Sorry he needs to go and take brands with him dreadful football all season and tactics are woefully bad the amount of time you think wtf is he thinking it’s just crazy

5 at the back at home to Sheff UTD not for me Carlo, shambles of a team selection. But on the bright side he has learnt about his players when the chips are down.

Worst ever record at goodison, when we had Walter Smith and Mike walker that takes some doing.

Not good enough

Get to the beach

Bums

Whatever he's trying isn't working.

He had to go defensive earlier in the season for good reasons yet found no other way of playing. And those away wins have relied on fine margins football.

We're 17 months in and we've not seen any improvement in the overall way of playing as something to build on going forward. We've seen improvement in that in certain matches, when the set up is correct, they can just about scrape through.

Status
Not open for further replies.