Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding our GD going from 3 to 4 (a 33% increase), I was just thinking if a GD is 0 and a 1-0 win happens, the % increase does not exist...which brings into question many things. I am off to contemplate these...probably in a nearby forest where I can confirm a noise is made if a tree falls.

Well in Everton...catch all you lads later

I know it sounds like a painfully obvious thing to say but just imagine we carry this away form forward and even just upgrade our home form to “average”. Mad that we’re in with a sniff of something after being so garbo at home. Could be a big year next year.

Or we could Everton it.

Does what he always does, just never prepared for the gun fight. Proper grind that match not seen us organised like that for years...

I'd say that it's more that he knew he needed three points and threw everything he had after them, forgetting what got him there in the process.

Moyes' post-match comments suggest exactly what I said before the match - he's bought into the hype, and it cost him.

all geniuses who were predicting big defeat to the everton i am giving u 10 minutes to claim ur filth comments before i vault. well done mr ancelotti u r the best.

There's my prediction, mate lol

We have a decent away record, they have a decent home record, maybe a draw is on the cards here. Nah, I think it will be a close game that we'll lose. David Moyes has the advantage over Carlo Ancelloti in as much as he's better at motivating his players and getting them to battle until the final whistle. The Hammers will know what's at stake and what's up for grabs with this game, they will show the drive and determination to take all of the points.

West Ham & Pineapple 2 Everton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.