Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good suggestions but I think we should also look at the championship. Olise and Toney, I still like Brooks too he is mobile.

hi scout buddies currently running my eye on johnny johnson plays as a 11 but comfortable at 3 and 10. pace is a 9 lots of guile and fluid in different formations. he current mvp for atletico sockcat in the big leagues. leader legend rabble rouser. available for a song.

Since when did The Athletic start writing articles with fantasy transfer windows in? Tad embarrassing.
Because like any news outlet, they go where the money is.

They realise a lot of your casual fans aren’t arsed about the insightful sport articles they promised to write when they started, so they pander to the hordes of box-room dwelling virgins who like to make up fantasy formations on football forums with their spare time.

Just had a quick blimp at Ivan Toney's wikipedia page. He scored 40 goals in 76 appearances for Peterborough between 2018-2020 in League One and has scored 30 goals in 44 in the Championship with Brentford as things stand. Only turned 25 last month.

Say what you want about the standard of those leagues, but it's clear he knows how to bag.

Will probs only stand a chance if Brentford don't get promoted. But I can also see Leicester pushing for him as Vardy's successor.

Either way, we'll only go after him if we sell Kean. Feels kinda weird that they'll probably cost around the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.