Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not sure if it's possible to get bissouma now, think few clubs will be after him but maybe they might not think worth paying 40 mill for but he easily would be for us

I think hes been bad compared to his previous seasons.

He would still walk into most teams in the world.

My main point was the fee he would cost and the return we might get, I'm all about hunger and if he cant perform at a club like City, were he's possibly gone a bit stale, he's not going to pull his tripe out for us.

I think at his best, motivated he's a great player, I'm just not seeing the same player I've seen in the past.

Maybe he's just having a bad season, got things going on and he jumps back on it next season.

Im not saying he's a bad player tho, not at all.

I get what you mean but the i don't think this is season you can really judge players on. Not having the crowd there has really effected some players. Personally I still think hes having a decent season all in all.

Although I do agree with the fees and wages involved we'd never be able to afford him, also he wouldn't dream of coming here.

Unfortunately not sure if it's possible to get bissouma now, think few clubs will be after him but maybe they might not think worth paying 40 mill for but he easily would be for us
Other than he's highly rated by some forum members and a few MOTD views I know little to nothing about him, but 40m at his age makes better sense than say 25 for a 28/29 year old who nearing the end of his contract has little to no sell on value.

That Ivan Toney is a massively late bloomer but finds the net in a good Championship side

Interesting to see the Athletic say we're preparing a bid, feels like that's come from nowhere
Would be a good signing I reckon , but once again it’s a signing our scouting team should have been onto at least a season ago when he had just registered his first noteworthy season.
As it stands now plenty of other teams are sniffing around him and Brentford’s position means they will demand a high price for a player who still represents a gamble.

Fun fact: Carlo will need about 150m net spend to have us challenging for top six next season. Given that won't happen, we'll do nothing again next year.

I don't see what the point was in bringing him and James in was if they job was only ever going to be half done - the fact that we've so heavily relied upon the likes of Davies, Holgate, Keane, Gomes, Sigurdsson and Iwobi this season is utterly laughable.

That Ivan Toney is a massively late bloomer but finds the net in a good Championship side

Interesting to see the Athletic say we're preparing a bid, feels like that's come from nowhere
Hasn’t he got an awful lot of assists to go with his goals too? Seems to be a good team player as well as a decent finisher.

Would be a good signing I reckon , but once again it’s a signing our scouting team should have been onto at least a season ago when he had just registered his first noteworthy season.
As it stands now plenty of other teams are sniffing around him and Brentford’s position means they will demand a high price for a player who still represents a gamble.
I'm being naive,but I thought that was Brand's job.

Fun fact: Carlo will need about 150m net spend to have us challenging for top six next season. Given that won't happen, we'll do nothing again next year.

I don't see what the point was in bringing him and James in was if they job was only ever going to be half done - the fact that we've so heavily relied upon the likes of Davies, Holgate, Keane, Gomes, Sigurdsson and Iwobi this season is utterly laughable.
No one knows how much he will or won’t be given in the summer let’s be honest here

fun fact : every1 thinks ur a slimeball butters.

Status
Not open for further replies.