Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
????

Yes please? Have you watched him recently?

He would cost 90m, he's on 300k a week and he's been quite bad for the last 18 months.

No, no, God no.

You think hes been bad this season? I thought hes been okay tbh.

Hes got 13 goals and 11 assist in 44 appearance this season and 9 goals and 7 assist in 28 league apps. The lads got under a 1 in 2 goal involvement. Only de bruyne (17) has more assist then him and only Foden (14) and gundogan (16) have scored more goals.

Total goal involvement only de bruyne has more (26, 9 goals, 17 assist) then Sterling (24).

I dont think hes been amazing this season but I do think hes been decent this season.

I do know I'd love a winger whos putting out those types of numbers at everton lol

You think hes been bad this season? I thought hes been okay tbh.

Hes got 13 goals and 11 assist in 44 appearance this season and 9 goals and 7 assist in 28 league apps. The lads got under a 1 in 2 goal involvement. Only de bruyne (17) has more assist then him and only Foden (14) and gundogan (16) have scored more goals.

Total goal involvement only de bruyne has more (26, 9 goals, 17 assist) then Sterling (24).

I dont think hes been amazing this season but I do think hes been decent this season.

I do know I'd love a winger whos putting out those types of numbers at everton lol
I think hes been bad compared to his previous seasons.

He would still walk into most teams in the world.

My main point was the fee he would cost and the return we might get, I'm all about hunger and if he cant perform at a club like City, were he's possibly gone a bit stale, he's not going to pull his tripe out for us.

I think at his best, motivated he's a great player, I'm just not seeing the same player I've seen in the past.

Maybe he's just having a bad season, got things going on and he jumps back on it next season.

Im not saying he's a bad player tho, not at all.

Definitely just paper talk but I'd be all for aguero for a year or two ..
Imagine how much dom would benefit from having a world class striker to learn from day in day out.. .
And it's much better than bringing king off the bench when we need a goal

I wouldn’t want Aguero. Best case scenario we get a wonderful swan song from him for a season or two. Worst case he just remains on the treatment table as he has been for pretty much two seasons now. He’s another one without much pace now. Undoubted quality yes but surely we can look to find a player who will help us grow long term.

He's extremely average. Probably worth keeping for another year just in case, but he's shown little to nothing for me. Very, very weak physically, too.

Not for me mate young Anthony has a high level quality and vision, he needs development and experience of course but if we can’t make a player out of him we can hang our hat at it.

He takes Bernards spot next year for me.

Not for me mate young Anthony has a high level quality and vision, he needs development and experience of course but if we can’t make a player out of him we can hang our hat at it.

I don’t think he has shown a lot tbh. And 2 different Preston managers don’t have him in the team. I’d be surprised if he kicks a ball for us next season.

????

Yes please? Have you watched him recently?

He would cost 90m, he's on 300k a week and he's been quite bad for the last 18 months.

No, no, God no.

Sterling is never coming to Everton for the financial reasons you have pointed out. But to doubt he wouldn't improve the Everton side and not think he is good enough is strange

How has he been doing at Preston ?

Apparently in the athletic we are bidding for Ivan Toney. I only read that on twitter, no clue if it's true or not. It's the type of signing we should be looking at though.
Toney is exactly the signing we should be looking for. Taking the pick of the Championship players has worked out well for us. Baines, Jag, Cahill, Lescott and Godfrey - some of our best signings in the last 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.