2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing about as well as BFS, table-wise.
Oh, just spent a lot more.
Oh, and had more time to prepare.
Oh, in a season thrown open by Covid (hence Leicester, West Ham etc) muscled in, all spending less than us.

Complacent, over-spending, Everton. Albeit Leicester and West Ham's managers and players weren't burgled at knife point, AFAIK.

Great words from Carlos. One of the most respected names in the game fuming. Just goes to show how little they looked into this and just ran with their grotty legs wide open at the money.

There is a lengthy interview with Carlo in the Athletic today. I normally wouldn't read something half as long but I could listen to the man all day.

Well worth a look if anyone is interested. Adam Crafton is the name of the journalist.

There is a lengthy interview with Carlo in the Athletic today. I normally wouldn't read something half as long but I could listen to the man all day.

Well worth a look if anyone is interested. Adam Crafton is the name of the journalist.
Im gonna need you to copy and paste it in a PM as matter of utmost urgency.

His presser was going great right up until his response to the planned protest at the Emirates on Friday. Probably a bit lost in translation, but I wasn't a fan of the way of the way he said 'the problem is gone' - if anything it's bigger than ever.
Why we arsed because of kronke we have our best period in year in terms of finance

They wish they still had our men

I love Carlo and he loves Everton
As I posted in DCL thread heard a rumour that DCL and Davide had a row over this misses and he said so what it’s only Everton and Davide went mad and said we don’t accept that attitude at Everton, so Carlo dropped him

• Wow
Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.