2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Katie price referenced quite a few times lately, has anyone taken a look at it lately? Absolute boiler lets bring it more upto date with either refs to Amanda holden or Margot Robbie come on lads move with the times these girls are the future price is so European super league.
Lovely Amanda

Happy Sighs

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH ARSENAL P/C

Arsenal thoughts​

Yeah it's a really important game, not decisive but important. I think we are ready.
It's true that we didn't have a good moment in the last month, but now we are much better.

Injury boost​

We have back Gomes, Delph and Bernard. I am pleased and confident. DCL and Mina are both back as well

Carlo On Super League​

For every supporter of football it was a strange day, a surprise. I was sure it was not going to happen, what can I say? They were wrong. These 12 clubs were wrong

The most important part, they wanted to build a competition without sporting merit. This is not acceptable. If you are good, you play football as a professional - if not, you're not a professional. They were wrong, full stop

Every one of us wants the Champions League to be more competitive. They have to open a discussion to have not only the CL but the Premier League more competitive. The most important part is the sporting merit

I think that they Super League as they proposed it is impossible. But in 2024 there will be a new format of the Champions League and on there I think they can talk and find the best solution to have this competition more exciting and competitive

Carlo On potential punishments​

"I'm not the right person to judge if they should be punishment. Everyone can make mistakes, but I cannot say if they have to be punished or not.

On Brands contract extension​

It's a good sign for the stability of the club. We are in the right way and I hope that we can grow quickly having a position in Europe next season.

On mood among players after Super League​

Honestly we didn't talk a lot about this, because there was nothing to say. It was quite clear to us it was not going to happen. We were focused on training and the game. The reaction of all the world was really, really strong

Carlo On place in table​

I think of course we could to better, as I've said a lot of times. Honestly at the beginning if they say to me you will be there to fight seven games until the end [of the season], I will sign no problem."

Carlo Joke's​

The way that we are working now is the right way, we improved the team in this first season and improved the knowledge of the players.
We have to improve other things to play the Super League, oh sorry.

Super League immediate thoughts​

My immediate reaction was they are joking, this is a joke!

Not worried about being left behind​

Not worried about being left behind: "Everton is a family club, a club where you can feel the love of the supporter. Everton has a history of taking care of maybe more of its supporters

Players over worked​

Now the players have a lot of matches to play, too much. This is the reason this season we have unbelievable injuries, because they don't have the possibility to rest. If they cannot play at 100%, they cannot produce their best

Carlo On Spurs game​

After the game I was happy about the performance because we were more aggressive. We played with more intensity & I think this is the format we want to use in these kind of games. You need to be strong, aggressive, show your quality, be brave

Improved performances in recent weeks​

We tried to press more forward, keeping the defensive line higher than normal & I think this gives us the possibility to have more chances"

Carlo On Arsenal Goodison Game​

It's going to be a different game. It's true we defended strong in the last game.
Everton has changed in this period, and also Arsenal.
I think it will be a different game

Carlo On Champions League Format​

“I think the new UCL format will be better, it will be more exciting from the beginning. But I think that the 12 clubs were not happy about that! If they were happy, they could accept this. I think this format can be reviewed, but honestly it is better

Carlo On Emirates protest​

No I don't think so [have impact on the game]. The problem is gone, and now all the clubs are going to talk about this. The Premier League is safe and also the Champions League is safe.

Carlo On attitude of players​

I think that the attitude was good for a lot of games, but we need to have our quality, we need to have our ability. because only the attitude is not enough to play against Arsenal & win the game"

His presser was going great right up until his response to the planned protest at the Emirates on Friday. Probably a bit lost in translation, but I wasn't a fan of the way of the way he said 'the problem is gone' - if anything it's bigger than ever.

Foreverblue92 you've got to move on this obsession with price is going to get you nowhere.

It's a really weird reference too since I would probably have her at least in the champions league spots of the league of celebrities who normal people are more likely to get it on with than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.