Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Mina
Kean
Gbamin
Bernard

£160M flushed down the toilet

....and THAT is why YOU (rightly) stated this summer is one he has to get right.
Delph , there cannot be any doubt that his was a real bad deal . Absolute joke of not just a player but as a human being .
Gomes was good player in his first stint. Nobody could of known that his dip in form would be so profound .
Iwobi , yep no argument from me .
Mina , has been a good player for us and at a half decent price . Fitness is questionable but not his talent.
Kean was a good punt . An Italian International who was only young . Probably cheaper than his talent deserves because of his questionable attitude . Not suited for English football but not an utter disaster.
Gbamin is a shame . His injury record before the move didn't predict his terrible luck he and the club would have with him . A tragedy for the poor man but fate sucks .
Bernard was a free . His wages are a tad high but he still might have some sell on value to a Chinese club . I'll concede this one to you .

Pretty happy with this. Continuity for the club, changes being made to the youth set up starting to take effect, doesn't interrupt our transfer planning this summer.

He's not got everything right, but on balance, I'd say more positive than negative.

There's every chance that Everton would have signed up if the other clubs would have had them.
I choose to believe differently.

And the truth is, we shot down the big picture discussions, we released the strongest possible statement against the plans and our CEO and owner have called for sanctions against the clubs, while others have stayed silent.

We have been excellent throughout this. Highest of standards.

It really beggars belief that we had the chance to get this divvy off the books without paying him up like we've had to do with others. Instead, another 3 years was handed to someone who thought Iwobi, Delph, Kean, Bernard, Gbamin, Mina and Gomes would take us to the next level.

How can anyone believe that man knows wtf he's doing with a record like that?

Forget winding me up for a second; you really should start to question that decision from this club. It's an appalling one, and it will guarantee we end up with players for the next 3 years who will land us barely top half finishes.

This is a huge chance passed up to get shut of a literal waster. It is as legitimate reason to have a fume as there is. This club is pathetic at demanding success for money laid out. It just is. Moshiri is a cluless spanner where hiring is concerned.

It makes piss boil to know that failure Brands is sitting cushy tonight having blagged his way to a new 3 years deal after the utter 'kin calamity he's had here in the last 3 seasons.

Pretty happy with this. Continuity for the club, changes being made to the youth set up starting to take effect, doesn't interrupt our transfer planning this summer.

He's not got everything right, but on balance, I'd say more positive than negative.
8th
12th
8th

In what industry would that be rewarded in?

Have a good night Dave, its been great talking again, if James Allan Doucoure or Richarlison have good games you aren't allowed to celebrate. They were terrible signings and their fees were spaffed up the wall going by your comments

You accept mediocrity.

Dont complain when we dont win any trophies or reach the Euro spots. You have no right to when you support that divvy getting a reward for his failure.

8th
12th
8th

In what industry would that be rewarded in?
The last of the Walsh dreck are clearing out in the summer sans Keane and Pickford. It’s a clean slate starting point now and no excuses, it has to be the right fit for both the club and manager, no English premiums or snake 6 rejects

Delph , there cannot be any doubt that his was a real bad deal . Absolute joke of not just a player but as a human being .
Gomes was good player in his first stint. Nobody could of known that his dip in form would be so profound .
Iwobi , yep no argument from me .
Mina , has been a good player for us and at a half decent price . Fitness is questionable but not his talent.
Kean was a good punt . An Italian International who was only young . Probably cheaper than his talent deserves because of his questionable attitude . Not suited for English football but not an utter disaster.
Gbamin is a shame . His injury record before the move didn't predict his terrible luck he and the club would have with him . A tragedy for the poor man but fate sucks .
Bernard was a free . His wages are a tad high but he still might have some sell on value to a Chinese club . I'll concede this one to you .
Mina is a no paced donkey who limits how we play from the back. Kean was a joke buy. I dont care what he does elswhere. Gomes before and after injury was a limited player who went missing way too often.

I cant abide Moyes, but he'd have used the cash this Dutch fraud has way better.

The last of the Walsh dreck are clearing out in the summer sans Keane and Pickford. It’s a clean slate starting point now and no excuses, it has to be the right fit for both the club and manager, no English premiums or snake 6 rejects
You have faith in this feller getting the players we need in after the last 3 years of one decent player in every 3/4 signings?

Ok.

You have faith in this feller getting the players we need in after the last 3 years of one decent player in every 3/4 signings?

Ok.
Plus column

Digne
Godfrey
Hamez
Doucs
Brainthwaite
Nknounou
Allan
Richarlison
Kean
Mina
Virginia

Minus column

Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Bernard
His record is around 1 bad signing 4 good signings, so far.

Ok.
Yes because of who we have as manager. Let me reiterate though Dave, I’m not 100% that we should have extended his contract by any means but part of the problem was the stinking pile of pukes left for him, Tosun aside (because of the injury) that’s nearly washed out. At least 3 of the signings brought in will likely be cleared out too in Kean, Bernard and one or both of Iwobi and Gomes as well as Olsen returning to Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.