Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod the top four......if things pan out our way we could be Campions ;) On a serious note hopefully the the Super League will not happen

Sod the top four......if things pan out our way we could be Campions ;) On a serious note hopefully the the Super League will not happen
It can’t be allowed to happen, if it does football for me and all fans is finished. What would have been a good idea is a super champions league every 4 years with the teams that have performed best over those years, so the 20 top ranked teams after the 4 years, then they would be there on merit. Not teams like Spurs just wanting to join, when they have achieved nothing of note in years and years.

Reactions: Vax
Anyone know what the table would look like without the results of the Greedy 6? if they were expelled and results expunged? EVERTON THAT!!!!

1618918014459.png

6pts off 4th with a game in hand.

Arsenal A
Villa H
West Ham A
Sheff Utd H
Wolves H
City A
+ Villa

I had thought we would need 6 more wins, however recent results mean we may need 5 wins to achieve 4th (looking at other teams fixtures).

6pts off 4th with a game in hand.

Arsenal A
Villa H
West Ham A
Sheff Utd H
Wolves H
City A
+ Villa

I had thought we would need 6 more wins, however recent results mean we may need 5 wins to achieve 4th (looking at other teams fixtures).

Keep the faith. I was thinking the same. Arsenal will hopefully have one eye on the Semi Final as that is their best chance of Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.