Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we all sit here going on about RB, CM, RW, ST (which seems to be agreed is the minimum) None of us actually have any idea what Carlo actually thinks and he may see it totally different, hence the multiple links to various CB. I have had a feeling for a while now that we will have another fairly decent window but that i don't think it will be the signings people expect.
Totally agree.

As much as we all sit here going on about RB, CM, RW, ST (which seems to be agreed is the minimum) None of us actually have any idea what Carlo actually thinks and he may see it totally different, hence the multiple links to various CB. I have had a feeling for a while now that we will have another fairly decent window but that i don't think it will be the signings people expect.
Going to be an interesting summer!

Hard to even tell what his preferred formation is. We’ve played a variation of 343, 4231, 4312 and more, probably more due to injuries.

Personally think a rb is priority, one who can also play rwb. Also competition for places in the attacking areas, having Iwobi and Bernard is just not good enough if we want to compete for anything. If we could get a dominant leader of a centre back too, I think that would be a very good window.

Hard to even tell what his preferred formation is. We’ve played a variation of 343, 4231, 4312 and more, probably more due to injuries.

Personally think a rb is priority, one who can also play rwb. Also competition for places in the attacking areas, having Iwobi and Bernard is just not good enough if we want to compete for anything. If we could get a dominant leader of a centre back too, I think that would be a very good window.
We’re definitely in for Aarons, that’s all about price and structure of payments

Twitter talk suggests Tammy Abraham potentially leaving Chelsea in the summer.

Would be worth a sniff as a rotation/back up option to DCL if we stupidy dont pursue Ings or Belotti.

Better than King and Toshun

I would like to see these players leave ideally in this order;

Delph
Tosun
Iwobi
Bernard
Kenny
Gomes
Kean

That’d leave our wage bill a lot lighter and provide us with enough to fund half a good summer.
All 7 of those would need replacing tho.

So I'm not sure the saving in wage bill would make up for the shortfall in signing 7 new players, plus those players would need replacing on the wage bill.

Dont get me wrong, they all need shifting, but other than Kean we ain't getting money for any of them.

I don't think he has a preferred formation.

I think he would prefer to have the parts to be able to swap formations as needed to deal with what the opponent is throwing at him, what the opponent is giving him and what the opponent is doing at the moment.

Right now, he's determining formation by which pieces he has available to deploy.

I suspect that this feels to him like checkers rather than chess.

I would like to see these players leave ideally in this order;

Delph
Tosun
Iwobi
Bernard
Kenny
Gomes
Kean

That’d leave our wage bill a lot lighter and provide us with enough to fund half a good summer.

We'll get a little bit for Bernard and Gomes. We might get less for Kenny if there are multiple interested parties and they can't just wait out a free.

We might be able to get some of Iwobi's wages back on loan. I don't see how we even get that for Delph and Tosun.

9 goals and 4 assists in 24 league games?

Yeah absolutely terrible that.

...not sure he’s Ancelotti ‘type’, given he wants counter attacking forwards. I think Ings is a clever runner in behind but not particularly pacy on the counter. He’d be terrific with Rodriguez but I doubt he’d suit the team model.

I imagine we’ll bring in a promising youngster as a back-up. Big, powerful, fast.

...not sure he’s Ancelotti ‘type’, given he wants counter attacking forwards. I think Ings is a clever runner in behind but not particularly pacy on the counter. He’d be terrific with Rodriguez but I doubt he’d suit the team model.

I imagine we’ll bring in a promising youngster as a back-up. Big, powerful, fast.

What happened to that Zirkee lad we were linked with mate?

Wonder if we take a look at Mohamed Ihattaren who seems to be on his way out of psv brands knows him well riaola his is agent ,not sure he has kicked on and probably not mega money

Status
Not open for further replies.