2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he has his head in the clouds tbh. Was poor against San Marino even if he scored a brace. He will need to improve, cuz if Carlo gets his new striker like the Dybala pipe dream or maybe a Daka from Salzburg, him or Richy will be tossed aside.

I know you know your footy eggs and o respect that.... but you and I both know he never put a shift in tonight. He was going through the motions second half and you know he was, when you’ve played, as you have, you know when a player isn’t giving his all..... you know what I’m saying, he wasn’t interested at all tonight.
Utter wham as per usual wum poster you were tagging me in never got tagged for Rhicos misses funny that -

City - Better than Gabriel Jesus
Liverpool - Firmino on the way out
United - Better than Cavani, scores more, holds up more at this stage of his career
Arsenal - Aubameyang can't get ahead of Lacazette, big issues there, I'd have DCL ahead of Lacazette
Leicester - Ahead of Iheanacho; having a purple patch but don't rate him overall

And so on.
He isn't better than Lacezette

He had a poor game finishing wise but he was at least getting into positions to score. I hope he gets one in the game against Brighton. Without his goals this season we would be nowhere.

He had the one clear cut chance in the first half which he has no excuse over because he had time.

Richarlison should've squared to him after he was sent through by Gomes but chose not to after previous trying to find him when he was actually the best shooting.

I don't remember him getting anything near the support or supply in the 2nd half which sadly made him redundant for 30 mins.

Just wasn't his night unfortunately

He had a bad game but you can't say he's been poor this season. Maybe the midfield could chip ion with a long range effort or two and stop being so reliant on Lucas Digne to put a pinpoint cross in. Literally James who will have a crack from distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.