2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Coleman there isn't really a winner in that situation. If he pulled rank and James/Digne/Siggy took the free kick and still missed, Richy would just sulk his way through the rest of the half.

Richy was acting like a [Poor language removed] but he was obviously confident. Maybe now he's got a dose of humility now that he's missed. I'm sure Coleman would intervene now if the same situation occurred in the second half.

To be fair to Coleman there isn't really a winner in that situation. If he pulled rank and James/Digne/Siggy took the free kick and still missed, Richy would just sulk his way through the rest of the half.

Richy was acting like a [Poor language removed] but he was obviously confident. Maybe now he's got a dose of humility now that he's missed. I'm sure Coleman would intervene now if the same situation occurred in the second half.

....make a mountain out of a molehill if Coleman runs across the pitch to intervene.

I’m sure what needs to be said has been said in the dressing room.

Thought he was one of our best players tonight. Did a good job defensively and got up when needed to, kept calm when the ball fell to him and looked to play it to James instead of just booting it into the box for the assist. Not sure why he was subbed off.

Thought he was one of our best players tonight. Did a good job defensively and got up when needed to, kept calm when the ball fell to him and looked to play it to James instead of just booting it into the box for the assist. Not sure why he was subbed off.
If and he was tired better to send orders on to stay back and put a player a head of him as cover he had a great game imo they only looked good down that right hand side when he was subbed......

But in a wing back system you need so much more that’s not his fault, he’s past his best. I thought Digne wasn’t great either tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.