Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's because you don't have a brain
In fairness Carlo, with these players at his disposal and even though it's not fully his squad yet, should be able to have us trouble teams like Palace at home. Let's not forget we're below West Ham in the league and just one win better off than Aston Villa.

The ability to beat the likes of Leicester and Liverpool away but continously fail to get any points against God awful teams at home (makes those impressive away results redundant really) is completely baffling and he definitely should be having us produce much, much more at Goodison.

And yes, I love Carlo and think he's doing well enough and will do better next season, but I don't see him doing amazingly or massively outperforming in anything.

Still think we're finishing 8th to 10th.

Ancelotti gets off very lightly.

He’s had over 18 months to implement some sort of style of play and I still don’t know what it is.

We'd be ahead 3-0 if Richie and DCL took really good chances...which would put us close to Top 4....all with our midfield missing Allan, Doucoure and now Gomes too...

What's concerning is that our chances have come mostly from unforced errors and even then we don't know how to put them away.

Carlo really needs to get the right players in this summer. I can't hack another season of Allardyce football.

Wasn't a bad performance. We've moved them about well and made things happen.

We've just been let down by truly abysmal finishing from the front 2.

Tbf, we’ve got joy from Coleman pushing up. He’d do that anyway, in a 4-3-3, but suppose it could leave us more exposed.

but just think Holgate (for what we have now, not in an ideal world) could push alongside Davies and that gets James further upfield.

We don't seem alert enough, especially in attack.

We haven't really played poorly and but for lousy final balls / finishing could be a few up.

Palace have something about them in attack I hope we don't rue our wastefulness.

Same thing.

It's putting himself before the team.

Ancelotti makes the decisions, not Richarlison.
Behind this all the way need captain to go over and tell him to do one. Dont care if frustrated missing them chances you have set players for fk pens ect for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.