Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
It's definitely a reward or compensation of some sort.

Moshiri was Uzzi's accountant for ages before that. What's Uzzi's reported net worth? About 16 billion? I'd imagine that the Mosh gave Uzzi a solid financial foundation to build his empire on, and by that I mean creating holding companies, subsidiaries and trusts and then structuring the group in a way that maximizes revenue, saves on tax, etc... And above all, it looks solid so that when the auditors come once a year to scrutinize the books, they'll give you a clean audit report because they didn't find any issues. That's what a good accountant can bring to the table. That 16 billion would be a lot less if it weren't for the Mosh.

Plus, having intricate details of all of Uzzi's dealings, the Mosh probably knows were a most of the skeletons are hidden! lol
So it makes sense that you'd want to keep your accountant happy by giving him a nice fat reward.
Lol, remember lads, it wasn't any of the grizzled hardcore gun totting FBI agents that brought Al Capone down, in the end it was a scrooney, grey suit wearing, four eyed, pocket protector wearing accountant that did him in.

I think neurosyphillis probably deserves a bit of credit there as well.

I think neurosyphillis probably deserves a bit of credit there as well.
In the end he told people to call him Snookie and he spent his days trying to catch fish in empty swimming pool.
From criminal mastermind to 'Snookie' is quite a laugh. A combination of brain rotting syphillis and a driven accountant can do that to you. lol
Farhad pops out to his local Coutts cash point to check his balance.

£2, 000, 000, 000. :dance:

Here's me stuck with my £500 agreed overdraft with First Direct. :(

Lol mate... I myself am an accountant who only ever got a pat on the back and a 'Well done lad!' when I saved my clients money.

No Uzzi's for me lad. :(

The accusation is that he has effectively become a business partner with Russian organised crime.
No way! You're putin' me on lad... lol
It's no surprise that the ex-KGB agent who's a borderline sociopath would be in bed with the Russian mafia.

But I'm sure that's how it's done over there. Most of the Russian oligarchs had to get their hands dirty at one point or another to be where they are now.

Except for our Uncle Uzzi... He's a saint and he helps old ladies when they need to cross the road. ;)

It's no surprise that the ex-KGB agent who's a borderline sociopath would be in bed with the Russian mafia.

But I'm sure that's how it's done over there. Most of the Russian oligarchs had to get their hands dirty at one point or another to be where they are now.

Except for our Uncle Uzzi... He's a saint and he helps old ladies when they need to cross the road. ;)

even when they don't wan't to.

Anyone else thing Putin was worth over 9 billion ... and that's just a rough estimate

because i didn't
There’s a decent number of people (including Bill Browder, who knows a thing or two about these issues) who think Putin is likely the world’s richest man (or at least was a couple of years ago, before Bezos and that **** Musk skyrocketed)

There’s a decent number of people (including Bill Browder, who knows a thing or two about these issues) who think Putin is likely the world’s richest man (or at least was a couple of years ago, before Bezos and that **** Musk skyrocketed)
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. He's probably got dealings with every major oligarch in Russia...

And I'd imagine it's something along the lines of: If you want to do business in Mother Russia, Vlad must get his cut first.
If you don't play ball, well, being no.1 on Putin's crap list is a very scary place to be. Then those Russian mafia accusations don't sound so far-fetched when he's probably using them as his underground enforcers.

I'm curious about the Musk comment... I take it that you're not a fan, and like most well-rounded observant folk, you can see through all of his BS?

I did not realise it was an open ended poll considering the poll is quite literally named "3+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri". Meaning I voted on how I felt he had done in the 3 or so years of owning the club, he's owned it for 5+ years.

Hopefully, as you can still vote + change your vote and 3+ years means 3 years, 4 years 5 years etc (which ia where we are) the penny will soon drop :)