2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our best player for 30 minutes, got moved because others weren't capable of doing their jobs, and still wasn't bad wide right despite again being asked to cross when he stinks at crossing.

He'd be straight back into the middle next game for me but I'm sure Carlo plans on using this to make a point as if Iwobi is supposed to tell Allan not to get skinned or Tom to keep the ball. We really deserve more Sigurdsson and Gomes.
Take the blindfold off now lad.

Terrible!! I get the impression he’s not arsed if we win, lose or draw. Shirt over his hands, doesn’t sprint around and close down, poor in possession and summed it up when he was a one man wall from a wide free kick late on and stood about 13 yards away and still turned his back!! Absolute horrendous signing!!

I think the main issue with our Alex is that he’s garbage at football, get him sold to the first bidder.

If you can find a bidder for him then you are better than anyone we currently have. Who would buy him based on performances like that? We would struggle to give him away based on the wages he would no doubt demand

How is that his fault? In what world is the #10 held responsible for his team not defending?
Because he was absolutely dross in there and without his comments in the week he’d never have played there.
It’s no secret when he moved to the left we were better.

I think the main issue with our Alex is that he’s garbage at football, get him sold to the first bidder.
The main issue for me is he isn’t very fast. And the right back behind him isn’t a RB. Seamus got in behind when he got onto the pitch but it was too little too late. The right side is a big issue in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.