Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuffed. One of those Big Sam wins, straight up against Big Sam. Ugly, but great job, and just about enough luck.

Everything here is about momentum. Sitting up in that 4th spot is massive, and we still have a game in hand. Win that, and we're ap oint behind Leicester.

Hopefully this is the time when we start winning those games we've been losing too easily.

They are GAGGING for us to be out of top 4 by end of the night. Every time its mentioned they say 'but might not be for long, other games to play' ... its like we've played a game extra the way they are going on.

Listen, let's be happy that Everton is top 4 right now. I do have to say that it doesn't feel like a top team. I think the mentality is not there yet. When you have a player like James one in four games, plus all the other injuries, plus the fact that the team is still missing one or two players, I for one feel fortunate with a top 4 position. Richarlison is putting the team on his back for now. DCL needs to find his form again and the team needs to be more aggressive overall, especially against teams like West Bromwich. Quality goal and the three points, I'm happy. ¡Vamos Everton!

We're doing great - but we can't expect to make the top four by scraping past the likes of WBA and Southampton, hanging on for dear life and depending on VAR to get us out of jail. This will inevitably catch up on us. But we're doing what we have to do to give ourselves a puncher's chance. Carlo Pragmatico!

West Brom drew at Anfield and the Etihad and took points off United. Southampton beat Liverpool and drew with Chelsea recently. There’s no easy games in the premier eagle. Even Sheffield United won at Old Trafford. Our competitors aren’t beating all these teams that we ‘have’ to be beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.