Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Utd want him? They had Dalot and he couldnt get a look in ahead of their right back. I’m sure Norwich will pull our undies down for him but we really need a right back and seems Carlo likes him.

Why would Utd want him? They had Dalot and he couldnt get a look in ahead of their right back. I’m sure Norwich will pull our undies down for him but we really need a right back and seems Carlo likes him.
How can they do that if he wants to leave and we are the only team in for him.
25max IMO with the old Ballon d’or add on included

Abdallah Sima linked:
https://www.[Publication is blackli...gue-sensation-sima-ahead-of-rangers-showdown/

19 years old, plays as forward (mostly CF) for Slavia Prague. Broke through to first team in November and has scored 15 goals in 22 apps with 5 assists including a goal against Leicester on thursday.

Jarg video:

(edit)
use mute on that video

he seems quick and good in the air

Last edited:
Abdallah Sima linked:
https://www.[Publication is blackli...gue-sensation-sima-ahead-of-rangers-showdown/

19 years old, plays as forward (mostly CF) for Slavia Prague. Broke through to first team in November and has scored 15 goals in 22 apps with 5 assists including a goal against Leicester on thursday.

Jarg video:

(edit)
use mute on that video

Welcome to West Ham

hi Bily, I like your team design but disagree in one respect: midfield is still
not good enough, not enough goals, not enough guile and for me Allan
is not the right man.

Abdallah Sima linked:

Jarg video:

(edit)
use mute on that video

Same decent enough but can't help feel he wouldn't score half of them goals in that reel in the Premier League.

Bayern aren’t anymore according to a German journalist who works for Bild and is supposedly very clued up
Who knows. He is a really promising player so I’m sure there will be others who want him. When the actual bidding starts, there will be the usual Spurs, West Ham etc.

we are in desperate need for a right back so I’m sure our interest is real. Of theothers, who knows?

Who knows. He is a really promising player so I’m sure there will be others who want him. When the actual bidding starts, there will be the usual Spurs, West Ham etc.

we are in desperate need for a right back so I’m sure our interest is real. Of theothers, who knows?
Man Utd have Wan Bissaka, Spurs have Doherty who they just signed. We are the only top half club with a vacancy for a right back, which should help in terms of not getting too rinsed. Same price as Godfrey would be fair.

Man Utd have Wan Bissaka, Spurs have Doherty who they just signed. We are the only top half club with a vacancy for a right back, which should help in terms of not getting too rinsed. Same price as Godfrey would be fair.
I really hope so.
im sure he will cost more than Godfrey though if they get promoted. They are not under the same pressure to make money. They can drag it out all summer If they want to.
Great prospect though and I really want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.