Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Real Madrid’s Lucas Vazquez might be available on a free this summer. He’s been playing at the top level for years and can play both RB and RM. Sounds decent to me.

Mate I bet you haven’t watched him play this season and he is like 30.

For the reason you state I want Dumfries.
Dumfries is the most annoying player in the Dutch league (or at least top 3). He is a crybaby, a diver and always unhappy with everything. If you want to see what I mean, watch the highlights of the worst PSV - Ajax in the last 20 years which was played this afternoon

He does have a good drive forward but he isn't the best defensively. I'm not sure he has the quality to play in the PL. Add to that his behaviour and he is a big no for me. Would be a disgrace to wear the blue.

Dumfries is the most annoying player in the Dutch league (or at least top 3). He is a crybaby, a diver and always unhappy with everything. If you want to see what I mean, watch the highlights of the worst PSV - Ajax in the last 20 years which was played this afternoon

He does have a good drive forward but he isn't the best defensively. I'm not sure he has the quality to play in the PL. Add to that his behaviour and he is a big no for me. Would be a disgrace to wear the blue.
Definitely agree with you there. Much better fit for that lot across the park. Together with kneeless Virge and Whiningnaldum

To be honest I wouldn't mind Virge

Well, thats before he turned to the dark side ofc.
Personally wouldn't be completely surprised if Brands decides to take a shot with Ihattaren. Said during his first year here that he would love to have him at Everton, but that he was probably too young. Not sure if he's mentally up for it, or if he does have the right attitude, but he defo looks on his way out of PSV and has bags full of potential. Maybe Brands might think he's worth taking the risk.

Personally wouldn't be completely surprised if Brands decides to take a shot with Ihattaren. Said during his first year here that he would love to have him at Everton, but that he was probably too young. Not sure if he's mentally up for it, or if he does have the right attitude, but he defo looks on his way out of Everton and has bags full of potential. Maybe Brands might think he's worth taking the risk.
I hope he does. The boy has loads of potential and after his latest fallout with Schmidt he will probably be up for grabs this summer. In short: good potential, good age, good investment! We need more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.