New Everton Stadium Discussion

You mean kings dock back then or BMD now or just the stadium if kings dock. Because we would have been City essentially if back then but with history already behind us.
I was gutted when that Kings dock move didnt happen, as i loved the look at night of the ground and whatever else-even got the DVD of all the thing in town when they did it lol , so moving to BMD more than make's up for it, 3 weeks and counting till we hopefully get the very final Yes [hopefully no one comes back with something to delay it] and then we can start all the process

I was gutted when that Kings dock move didnt happen, as i loved the look at night of the ground and whatever else-even got the DVD of all the thing in town when they did it lol , so moving to BMD more than make's up for it, 3 weeks and counting till we hopefully get the very final Yes [hopefully no one comes back with something to delay it] and then we can start all the process
I watched the 3 hours of the planning meeting, brilliantly well presented and as bias as i am, i really cant see anything they can come back to us with, however i don't know with the usmanov links and government being told don't let certain people invest in the uk if that will effect this in anyway.