Everton Youth Teams Thread

1614018066206.png

Bring me the head of Rafael Garcia ! Any info on him ?
Basically Made a silly tackle injuring himself in the Otten Cup in August 2019 in a pre season Tournament and was out for 18/19 months and only been back a few weeks - He had a ACL injury-from the little bits i seen which is not much he was a fast player but was a bit mad into tackles as he made a mad one just before he hurt himself

Yeah back 3 I’d say similar to the cCity game, John, Small playing wide.
Nice to see Garcia making a quick step up, he hasn’t played many minutes at u18 since his return. Hopefully hasn’t lost his attacking pace up front.

United have a number of promising 17 year olds they’ve played recently, but not there tonight. The one to watch is Joe Hugill, he’s been very impressive with his goals ratio this season.

Yeah back 3 I’d say similar to the cCity game, John, Small playing wide.
Nice to see Garcia making a quick step up, he hasn’t played many minutes at u18 since his return. Hopefully hasn’t lost his attacking pace up front.

United have a number of promising 17 year olds they’ve played recently, but not there tonight. The one to watch is Joe Hugill, he’s been very impressive with his goals ratio this season.
Yes I've heard various people giving rave reviews of Hugill so will be interesting to see him.