2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're getting at here and I actually agree, Mina at the peak of what he seems capable of would be better, but at some point when you aren't ever hitting that peak it stops mattering.

Mina is more aggressive in the air than Keane which helps. Keane is a good defender, I just think he's much more a confidence player than Mina is and while Mina makes mistakes, I think he puts them behind him quicker than Keane does.

But for now it's irrelevant, and I think Keane and Godfrey has to be the partnership now for the next few games.

Mina is more aggressive in the air than Keane which helps. Keane is a good defender, I just think he's much more a confidence player than Mina is and while Mina makes mistakes, I think he puts them behind him quicker than Keane does.

But for now it's irrelevant, and I think Keane and Godfrey has to be the partnership now for the next few games.
Mina is keen, but Keane is meaner.

He's going to absolutely love it today. I think he'll understand the passion needed more than most of that pitch and he's our newest player.

Forgive me if I am getting ahead of myself, but this lad has the potential to be an Everton legend. Made of all the right stuff, tough, pace, competitive and quality.

Marcel Brands paid £20mil for this 22 year old. What a buy - he is already worth £50 and should go to the Euro's.

Things you love to see:

6D49E109-2092-4A4D-BF00-256E5C6BF604.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.