The Referee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? Maybe I’m crazy but I don’t see how it’s not a penalty. If he doesn’t lift his legs then maybe he’s got an argument, but he did.

As much as it would delight me if it wasn't the right decision, it was the right decision.

Nar like I'm not saying it's not a pen, but come on you would he fuming if that went against you.

Although the best right back in the wurrllddddd didn't mean it he's stopped DCL from tapping it into a empty so I do think it was a pen ( just )

He had a tough game handling penalty shouts and plenty of diving.

I know this won't be popular to say, but I don't understand how we got that penalty. I've read people have mentioned that intent is taken out of decisions now, but even then, DCL was already on his way over. Wasn't clear cut at all from my point of view.

Feck them though. We've been unquestionably shafted dozens of times so we're owed something.

I thought he had a great game after a ropey opening. Didn't fall for Mane and Salah's antics. If it was him that reffed the united game last season, then he must have been having a laugh about that with carlo at the end. I'm sure the RS hated that! Well done kavanagh.

Status
Not open for further replies.