Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, haven't been that bothered about footy for a good while, today is different, feel a bit excited for a change and that's good enough for me, keep me going till tomorrow and then the drudgery of the next week to follow. In general these games are [Poor language removed] without fans and I've actually been watching CNN before live footy.

My concern if Pickford starts is how hyped he will be, jumping round like a coked up jack Russel. I’d definitely play Olsen and if he’s fit enough for the first hour play Allan. Then put surfer Tom on to kick a few

The media/press don't want us to win as it jeopardizes the champions league chances of one of their sexy six.Most newspaper previews today that I have read are all about their need to get revenge.

I didn't say it for the Fulham and City games so better get this out now.

Let me make this perfectly clear there's more chance of me winning the lottery and snuggling up to half a dozen beautiful Eastern European women who made questionable career choices before bedtime tonight than there is of Everton winning this game.

And I don't even play the lottery!

Come at me fate, I'll take either one. :blush:

Cant watch it live, too nerve racking and disapointing. will record and watch back if win/draw. Last one I watched live was the Pickford derby, for some reason I was confident with Silva’s team and we started off very well ...turned it off with 20 seconds to go then my whatts app lit up full of c***s. I started watching that FA cup game but realised after all those 1st half misses it would end in tears and turned off for 2nd half. They’ve started already on whatts app, 25 years seems to be the thing. You would think the law of frikin averages would at least help us out!

1613820679877.png

Got to say the media coverage of this game is a disgrace and is designed to get one of our players sent off or injured.

In some ways my mrs loves a derby day because she knows I will do any old job right up to kick off, just to keep me busy and not occupied on what might be to come.

Don't even feel nervous anymore. Nothing worse can happen than we've already seen over the last 10 years. Plus, the worst part always was watching their fans celebrate. Lockdown has come to our rescue there.

Anyone seen the stats?

Premier League at Anfield
Played 23
Won 0 (Zero)
Drew 10
Lost 13
Scored 14
Conceded 40

Premier League v Liverpool since our last Derby win
Played 23
Won 0 (Zero)
Drawn 12
Lost 11
Scored 17
Conceded 40

Why is everyone so optiistic? Being optimistic doesnt give us a better chance for the game, we have no control over what happens. The stats are stark and really highlight why some are pessimistic and rightly so....

Don't even feel nervous anymore. Nothing worse can happen than we've already seen over the last 10 years. Plus, the worst part always was watching their fans celebrate. Lockdown has come to our rescue there.
This is true you would think it will help with no fans there

Our record against them must be up there for worst-ever run against a local rival. I know Atletico went years not beating Real but recently they’ve improved. It’s staggering how bad we are in these fixtures. Embarrassing doesn’t cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.