2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be on KDB’s back if he played for Everton, you are not saying James is anywhere near kDB as a player are you, one player in the game from start to finish, doing everything, passing, dribbling tackling and urging his teammates on to a player who comes into the game for minutes at a time, and does well on a good day, and goes missing for long spells of every game, they are worlds apart. If they were both available tomorrow, one player would have dozens of clubs fighting to get him and the other might have one or two showing a bit of interest.

Did i write he was anywhere near the player kdb is? No. So clearly im not saying it.

Thats what’s so annoying. Gylfi is getting to play number 10 in a 4231 with a balanced team around him in away games. James is getting shunted to the right wing in home games when we’re playing 433 and Siggurdson and Coleman are running Comedy Central. Then everyone starts moaning about James.

I’m sure he’d love to line up with Allan and Docuoure behind him, Richalrison and Iwobi out wide and DCL up top knowing that the back 4 are solid. He never gets that opportunity though yet Siggurdson gets to ply his best position all the time, and also gets to play deep as well effectively screwing James anytime he comes off the bench.

If James Rodriguez leaves this club before that Icelandic fraud I’ll never forgive Everton. We won’t give a world class player his favoured conditions but we bend over backwards for the worst premier league footballer I’ve seen in royal blue.

I think it started when we didn't negotiate with GYlfi for the No.10 position also. Delph could have given up no.8 lol. I know it's a small thing but it's true what you say, and I can't help thinking Gylfi thinks he's competing with James for hte same position and is also not passing to him, while also taking up positions that James should be occupying. James with the full strength team around him will be a different story altogether.

The day an actual superstar at their peak plays for this club like De Bruyne they'll be worshiped like a god. I haven't seen one person in this thread deny how much talent James has, it's just obvious he isn't the player he was.

The biggest problem is that if he was as good as you think he is he wouldn't be relying on the rest of the team to bring out the best in him, it'd be the other way round.

Can you read?

He has gone downhill since the bad weather set in, but I wouldn’t imagine he would want to give up on the PL that quick as I’d have thought that would make him look a failure in the top league in the world. Let’s hope spring brings out the best in him again. Weather has though been dire this season, I’m use to is and I hate it.

Use Google translate...its Spanish mate
It's not worth the time. A Madrid fan site citing "sources" close (not to James or Everton or Atletico)... to Madrid that James is unhappy. Just drivel.

He'll be frustrated that he hasn't been able to show his best football since the fall as anyone would be. It's been clear in all his comments (and his choice to join Everton) that he is eager to flip this with Carlo. Its all about that project to him and he'll be the first frustrated that they haven't been able to replicate what they were doing in the fall in recent weeks.

Carlo knows how to get the best from him and we'll be seeing it back soon as he gets fit.

Social media is awful like 90% of the time. I get why athletes are on it. The attention must be wonderful and you almost have to for brand building and financial reasons. But I can’t help but think I’d just stay away if it was me.
It's a contractual obligation for most.

He has to start on Saturday, and on the right.

With Allan hopefully back, play a flat three of him, Davies and Docuoure in midfield, with Allan or Davies on the right side of it to get across and double up with Holgate, covering the space left by James, and also giving Doucoure the freedom to push on and join the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.