Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observations:

Right hand side a real problem & was targeted again. We haven’t got a good enough right back & if Doucure has to cover for Hamez the midfield doesn’t function. System needs to change if he plays.

Keane needs to be play every game he is available as he is the only one at the back ho can hit the front men consistently when the midfield is pressed.

Need Pickford back to shout at them & to kick it long when required.

Wasn't it obvious that we'd play like that tonight? If you don't think so then you've not watched enough of our games.

It was clear as day that we'd lose tonight without DCL, but probably even with him.

We know they pattern with these players by now. There is no fire in their bellies.

Now against City I expect them to run around more for the first 20 minutes, before we concede and then give up.

Same with the Liverpool game.

Then until the end of the season we'll win a few big games, lose a few 'easy' ones and finish about 9th.

Only one player deserves MOTM tonight and that's our Gylfi Siggy.

Unplayable.
I totally agree, I was absolutely baffled when Davies was subbed, he was our best player by a mile. James and Gomes off-form, Sigurdsson invisible and Doucoure marginalised. Add to that that Holgate and Digne continually giving the ball away. He could have subbed any of those ahead of Davies.

Well at least it was only his tenth invisible game of the season. The rest he has just been rubbish.

Pathetic team selection. Siggy, James and Gomes no pace, no workrate, Cannot all play in the same Team.
At least we put a shift in for the last 5 minutes.
Pity about the first 85.
Probably beat City and Liverpool now.

Its nights like this I doubt CA is capable of bringing success to this club, not even Guardiola could. We are screwed and unmanageable, we will just sit here making up the premier league numbers...............

42 today, all I can really remember is an FA Cup victory in a team that was nearly relegated, the rest is just disappointment after disappointment. Any Evertonian making their kids Blues need their heads examining.

Not the biggest concern but we should be starting king when dcl injured. Already getting the Kean treatment is King

One injury and Carlo's decided to change the entire team and system - again, on him.

It was a simple swap.

He's seen Gylfi play well going forward the other day and thought he needed shoehorning in.

I'm fuming.

We are very slow in our play as well, we have been since Silvas days here. Pace is very important in modern football and we need more of it.
There is a reason why we are where we are .... we are slow with the ball and without the ball, tonight was way to many situations that can prove that , shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.