2020/21 Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few Pickford lovers (no idea why as he's...) Being critical of Olsen. However I feel the defence trust him and for me his only semi mistake is a slip at United. I'm not saying Olsen is the answer going forward in the long term, but that little fella makes Richard Wright in his attic look good

Wasn't at fault tonight despite 4 goals.

One howler against United.

It would be devastating to him if he's dropped immediately once Pickford is available, imo.

I'm not saying Olsen is the answer, but I trust him more than Pickford.
I encourage everyone to get off the Pickford narcotic. He's bad, he's hurting you, just let it go.

He's a pretty steady keeper. He makes the saves you expect for the most part but I don't think he's outstanding.

I think he has a real problem with his footwork tbh, seems to get caught flat footed a few too many times and seems to struggle with timing his jumps.

It's a coin flip between him and Pickford really, I think I'd still slightly side with Pickford for now but we really need a goalkeeper in the summer.
He can't jump. I'm sure the club will figure it out. Seems like a nice guy though.

Still think Carlo will rotate JP back in / there is no way he can play him at Anfield so if fit ....Pickford will face Fulham

Did some great saves tonight no doubt, but just like the utd game he got caught flat footed for two goals this match, twice he never claimed balls hit at pace that flashed across his 6 yard box, not sure that he's better than Pickford but he's no worse, neither are the answer. Think romeo would of been the one

Did some great saves tonight no doubt, but just like the utd game he got caught flat footed for two goals this match, twice he never claimed balls hit at pace that flashed across his 6 yard box, not sure that he's better than Pickford but he's no worse, neither are the answer. Think romeo would of been the one
He's better than Pickford. No he's not perfect but easily better this season.

When he doesnt need to move his feet hes good.

The problem is that he needs to move his feet...he doesnt seem to even want to jump.

Cant see him getting more games than Pickford over the rest of the season.

Thought he kept us in the game tbh.
I think he’s alright. Should keep him in the lineup for now. He made a couple of great saves yesterday I don’t think he was responsible for the goals we conceded. Their French number one conceded 5 will the Spurs fans blamed him?

Wasnt helped by some of the defending. Kane goal. Ok peach of a cross but kane just walked away from our centre halves to the back post while son was teeing up the cross. Far to easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.