2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've said he's injured. They've gave updates on recovery times when there's been something to update on.

Quite what do you think will be achieved by posting his medical records and rehabilitation plans? Weird sense of entitlement some fans have.
I'm a supporter mate only want to know what's going on at the club I love like all of us .its not a entitlement it's just nice to know how hes doing, maybe I've missed alot of updates if that's so fair enough, but can't recall many

Mate of mine works at FF and told me he seen him training today
He's been back at Finch Farm for a while just not training with the team and still isn't. Won't see him before March at the earliest.

Honestly reckon we'll just move him on in the summer, won't get any money but someone will have him on risk-free loan surely if he's proven to be fully fit? We might be able to put an optional flee cause in that. If we get Europe then he might get a reprieve because those games will offer him the minutes to show if he's got any use, being honest though I wouldn't blame Ancelotti if he decided he has no plans for him. Unless he impressed massively once back in first-team training I know I'd probably want him replaced with my own man.

Last edited:
How would anyone recognise him?
maxresdefault.jpg

He stands out like a sore thumb, tbf.

He's been back at Finch Farm for a while just not training with the team and still isn't. Won't see him before March at the earliest.

Honestly reckon we'll just move him on in the summer, won't get any money but someone will have him on risk-free loan surely if he's proven to be fully fit? We might be able to put an optional flee cause in that. If we get Europe then he might get a reprieve because those games will offer him the minutes to show if he's got any use, being honest though I wouldn't blame Ancelotti if he decided he has no plans for him. Unless he impressed massively once back in first-team training I know I'd probably want him replaced with my own man.
In all honesty no one will take a chance taking him off our hands in the summer with his injury record over the last 18 months. Really feel sorry for the lad, he’s lost 18 months of his career and who knows if he’ll be the same player (fitness wise) he was before the injury.

Well said, all the money in the world can't give him that lost time back.
Obviously, financially, he should be sorted for life but it can’t be nice to be sidelined for so long with injury. You’d have to be mentally strong to try to come back.
I don’t know of any player who’s been out for so long to be able to play at the top level again. Anyone got any examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.