Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the great things going on at Everton . Where’s Catcher ? ....where he is usually is . Composing his Liverpool articles. Couldn’t make it up . All his followers hanging on his made up statistics . Politics. Finance. History. Religion. Local and Scottish .Catcher knows it all . Sometimes football .
The people of rawk are obsessed with catcher.

tenor.gif

The way I see it, we’ve been linked with king since the summer. So it’s not just a spur of the moment thing. Maybe the intentions were always to wait, so that bournemouth eventually drop their asking price. Which is what’s happened? I think he’ll be a good signing. Squad player. Who will add something we lack. Cheaper fee, saving some money, for when the summer transfer market comes, which are more important that January ones.

How many problems has he caused in the championship this year, none is the answer. Going to cause loads of problems in the premiership though apparently.
He has shown he can cause problems in his previous seasons in the prem. it’s not a glamorous signing, nor is it one to go straight into the team. But he is as I put, an upgrade on Tosun who couldn’t move. King will have pace that we are desperately short off.

Wouldn't surprise me if he chose Fulham over Evertn. Anyone who's seen Fulham play this season would understand why. They play far better, quicker, attacking minded football and would get straight into the starting XI no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.