Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The regular starter at Parma might be a deal breaker, unless our project and the chance to work with Ancelotti appeals to him more
Exactly, that's the clear toss-up. Parma are in the relegation zone as well, so the threat of dropping down is there - although I imagine the loan-to-buy option expires if they are relegated.

He's an interesting player isn't he?

He's not particularly quick from what I've seen and doesn't have the same ridiculous work rate as Dom, but he has good movement to make up for it.

Technical ability is where he probably has more natural skill than DCL. Very good with both feet and with his head, strong and gets stuck in.

I really hope this comes off. From Zirkzee's point of view he should be thinking about getting some game time with us with a view of playing a lot next season in Europe and cups etc.

You can see why he would love to start every game for Parma but they've scored 14 goals in 19 games this season, and have only won 2 matches all season. He'd probably score more coming off the bench for us!

I think we'll get him.

There are understandably Lukaku comparisons, except he appears to have a decent first touch and looks as though he enjoys heading the ball. :)

Looks like there's something to work with thays for sure and could be a good option off the bench in games for the last 15/20 minutes if he can use that physicality.

We just simply need someone who can contribute up top and that will set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

....thinking of a few years ago, Matey. I assume he was ‘given the tour’ ahead of that summer youth tournament.

I can't remember where that tournament was mate, I thought it was in Europe. Still, I'm sure we would have done all we could at the time to try and twist his arm.

Hopefully its 2nd time lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.