2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It mystifies me how he can be OK sitting doing nothing "and that's fine " because of his contract but players who are willing to play for the side are absolutely slaughtered for a missed pass .

To be honest he's done nothing wrong at all.

I mean, yes he's kind of forfeited his career to sit on a fat contract, but he is entitled to do so after the ridiculous decision we made to sign him in the first place.

If he wants to get a reputation as a footballer who wasn't prepared to make a move in order to actually play then that's completely up to him. He may struggle to find a team once he's left us, but we've made him and the next three generations of his family rich beyond their wildest dreams - literally by him sitting on his arse for over two years.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Well nobody is actually arguing that point are they?

What people are saying is they want him to stfu on social media crying about not playing or not training with the first team.

As other posters have said he can stay on 100% of the wages hes on now and still go play on loan in the championship or somewhere but he's chosen not to.

Nobody is having a go a besic for doing the same thing are they. Thats because besic is just keeping his mouth shut and quietly running down his contract.

Strange how Walsh was supposed to be one of the pillars behind Leicester's amazing CL win. We all thought we had taken on a winner. How wrong was that?

Bolasie never recovered after a bad injury so not his fault entirely. I thought he was going to be
a real baller but his story is another familiar one of underachievement and massive expense.
Thank God its somebody else's money paying his salary as I would be unable to sleep if it were my money.

Strange how Walsh was supposed to be one of the pillars behind Leicester's amazing CL win. We all thought we had taken on a winner. How wrong was that?

All the youth players we bought we sold on for a profit... or are regulars.

The rest was absolutely disgraceful though... briefcase in Milan being the highlight lol

All the youth players we bought we sold on for a profit... or are regulars.

The rest was absolutely disgraceful though... briefcase in Milan being the highlight lol

That's the one.

1610377936270.png

It mystifies me how he can be OK sitting doing nothing "and that's fine " because of his contract but players who are willing to play for the side are absolutely slaughtered for a missed pass .

He's not happy to just sit there and do nothing though is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.