2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish fan here!
No, "bozkurt işareti" has no political value. It's just a way that some Turkic people use rather than waving hands. You can go to İstanbul, Yakuts, Siberia, Bishkek and many more Turkic places and you can find people great each other like that no matter what their racial background. It's like saying waving hands is bad because of some evil person used in history. Far-right did not come up with this greeting.

* I have never heard such organization called "Gray Wolves". So it's possible also to him to not know this far-right organization. Furthermore, just like Ozil, he is a German-Turk. So it's even more possible to him being naive satiation.

*It didn't look like a" bozkurt işareti" to me.

Remember when we signed him, 5 goals in 14 games and we were playing dreadful football.
Even then, he started poorly and finished poorly. Think he scored 4 goals in a fortnight and that was the high point of his time here. It’s not like he looked good in those 14 games, he just managed to bag a couple, a bit like yesterday really.

Even then, he started poorly and finished poorly. Think he scored 4 goals in a fortnight and that was the high point of his time here. It’s not like he looked good in those 14 games, he just managed to bag a couple, a bit like yesterday really.

The two to relegate Stoke was almost worth the £27m on its own. That was pretty much it for a meaningful contribution from him during his entire time at the club.

Well I for one am happy that Ancelotti chose to rest our 1st choice strikers & put Cenk in the shop window. That was 2 tidy finishes on tv in the biggest cup competition in the world. If that gets him a move to Turkey or elsewhere, then that’s a result for him & the club.

Hes going to be hard to shift though, hes on the deal of his life also known as "working hard in training and fighting for my place".

Seems set on staying in the PL. Think we are looking at WBA or Palace to offer us an out with Cenk.

The two to relegate Stoke was almost worth the £27m on its own. That was pretty much it for a meaningful contribution from him during his entire time at the club.
Yeah it was probably the coldest I’ve ever been at a game and I really would have been furious if we’d not won so he gets a bit of credit for that one.

I know of Tosun’s limitations on lack of pace and movement etc but in some ways he’s had an impossible situation here
For one I think the premier league is too physical for him but this guys
Record at champions league games wasn’t bad
His international goals record is not disastrous either. He also comes on for us with a few minutes to go (some players need a run of games) and is expected to hit the ground running.
We don’t create many chances with pass and move which he would thrive on in the box I reckon
Just think at times we are too quick to judge without looking at the bigger picture

I know of Tosun’s limitations on lack of pace and movement etc but in some ways he’s had an impossible situation here
For one I think the premier league is too physical for him but this guys
Record at champions league games wasn’t bad
His international goals record is not disastrous either. He also comes on for us with a few minutes to go (some players need a run of games) and is expected to hit the ground running.
We don’t create many chances with pass and move which he would thrive on in the box I reckon
Just think at times we are too quick to judge without looking at the bigger picture
As well as lack of pace, he also has a general lack of talent and no hair.

not really got much going for him except a huge salary.

Turkish fan here!
No, "bozkurt işareti" has no political value. It's just a way that some Turkic people use rather than waving hands. You can go to İstanbul, Yakuts, Siberia, Bishkek and many more Turkic places and you can find people great each other like that no matter what their racial background. It's like saying waving hands is bad because of some evil person used in history. Far-right did not come up with this greeting.

* I have never heard such organization called "Gray Wolves". So it's possible also to him to not know this far-right organization. Furthermore, just like Ozil, he is a German-Turk. So it's even more possible to him being naive satiation.

*It didn't look like a" bozkurt işareti" to me.

Turkish and never heard of the Grey Wolves. Okay mate. lol

Perceived racism
His denial would have more authenticity if he wasn't already proven to be a fascist after his Erdogan salute.

Should have been sacked then.

Plus he's Turkish, so sack him regardless.

Found this one

GettyImages-654483184-630x432.jpg
Mate he's a geordie. Fascism is a step up.

Where are the Turkish ultras who came with Cenk. Maybe they can shed light on this.

We were playing a side bottom of the championship not won in their last 8 games if his performance gets him a move great .......he's too slow and not a back to goal player of prem standard .....
You afforded sexy looking DCL all the time in the world. And have no time for this baldy Turk. Just come out loud and proud and give the real reasons. Let your true colours shine Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.