2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what clever clogs, you go find me one post where I've said we'd get 65-70 for Kean, I'll wait.

I've said, and I'll say it again because you GOT pre 2020 accounts don't seem to absorb information very well. Selling a kid who's scoring goals in a top 5 league for 31m mid way through a season is foolish.

I also don't particularly rate DCL THAT much, I think he's decent and he's improved but if someone was to offer 50m as it stands now I'd sell him,.same way I'd sell Kean for 50m.

I also think Kean has got a far higher ceiling than what DCL has, but that's just my opinion.

Oh that's my bad I thought the £65-70m comment was towards Kean. Yeh maybe Everton would value DCL around that mark but I still think we'd sell him for £60m which would be our second highest ever departure.

Kean has scored a few goals in France but completely flopped in the PL - a much more respected league - so why isn't £35m acceptable? No club in the world is spending £50m+ on him and if PSG don't sign him he comes back here in the Summer to either flop some more with us or go out on loan again. There's a ceiling to his fee and it hits its peak between now and July.

Oh that's my bad I thought the £65-70m comment was towards Kean. Yeh maybe Everton would value DCL around that mark but I still think we'd sell him for £60m which would be our second highest ever departure.

Kean has scored a few goals in France but completely flopped in the PL - a much more respected league - so why isn't £35m acceptable? No club in the world is spending £50m+ on him and if PSG don't sign him he comes back here in the Summer to either flop some more with us or go out on loan again. There's a ceiling to his fee and it hits its peak between now and July.

Me personally, unless we received a mad offer we couldn't refuse I'd bring him back and give.him a propa go next season.

DCL has had about 3/4 spells in the team were he has looked lost and gone 7/8/9 games without scoring, and look how he's done this season?

Think before we completely cut our losses with Kean I'd have liked to have seen him given a propa run of games, the games he started I always thought he did alrite.

If you compare Kean at 20 and DCL at 20 there is only one winner as well.

We shouldn't be so quick to flog what could be a machine

Me personally, unless we received a mad offer we couldn't refuse I'd bring him back and give.him a propa go next season.

DCL has had about 3/4 spells in the team were he has looked lost and gone 7/8/9 games without scoring, and look how he's done this season?

Think before we completely cut our losses with Kean I'd have liked to have seen him given a propa run of games, the games he started I always thought he did alrite.

If you compare Kean at 20 and DCL at 20 there is only one winner as well.

We shouldn't be so quick to flog what could be a machine

To me there are 3 scenarios with Kean:

- We take the £35m or whatever now or agreement for it in the Summer.
- He comes back from the loan, doesn’t want to be here, doesn’t play like he wants to be here, we then try sell him and may never get what PSG offered.
- He comes back, we loan him out again, he might play bad and continue to drop in value.

Sometimes teams can be panned for selling their stars and sometimes they should be panned for not recognising a bad investment and cutting their losses.

Ahh classic, you’re one of these Trump types, just making stuff up to prosecute an argument that makes you feel happy.

Enjoy your idiotic echo chamber.

Ironic that thats actually what youve done. You made something up and got called out.

You have an irrational hatred for Moise and you're making things up to support your nonsense; and I'm the Trump type here. Okay

Ironic that thats actually what youve done. You made something up and got called out.

You have an irrational hatred for Moise and you're making things up to support your nonsense; and I'm the Trump type here. Okay
Don - I think you’ve genuinely got me mixed up with someone else?

Have a look at my post history on him - I bloody liked him you muppet, and was a defender of his!

However, I just don’t think he is the player we all hoped he would be.

You’ve lost the absolute plot, champ.

Sell him. I’d be banging in every game if I had neymar, mbappe and di Maria slotting me in against onion farmers.
Rubbish. Firstly it's not keans fault we have a rubbish service to our front men. Second the idea that the premiership is miles ahead of the french league is nonsense. Take away the top 5 or 6 teams in the premier and 2 or 3 of the french league and all the rest are bang average including guess who. Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.