2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only benefit of Tosun playing today was that DCL got a rest. A lampost would eventually score a goal given enough time.

Yeah I mean he took both of the chances that came his way in the 90 mins.

Messed up in extra-time when he should have shot but instead cut back inside.

He's crap and we shouldn't be relying on him but we are. That needs to change.

Can I just ask what you bid for on eBay? And did you win?
484E3DF0-DB32-42B4-A8BF-87ACDDA2DA34.png

Slow and lazy performance for me.. took his goal well but simply not good enough for me.. get shut please

Nothing like a bit of false outrage eh?

This is what I mean.

Imagine if Rich or James had done something slightly contentious. There'd be nothing, or Evertonians would be staunchly defending them.

Just because Tosun is crap, doesn't mean we should let that cloud judgement. Not on a serious issue like this. It's up to the club to investigate further, if needed.

This is what I mean.

Imagine if Rich or James had done something slightly contentious. There'd be nothing, or Evertonians would be staunchly defending them.

Just because Tosun is crap, doesn't mean we should let that cloud judgement. Not on a serious issue like this. It's up to the club to investigate further, if needed.
Have they done something like this? Until they do...

Have they done something like this? Until they do...

That's not the point. We don't know if Cenk has. You're saying he's 'definitely' done it but you can't prove intent. He's said he hasn't meant anything political.

I appreciate both sides of the argument, but in this case, I can guarantee that people are more ready to jump on because it's Tosun - and he's not very good and we all want him gone.

He should start lecturing leftists about Stalin and Mao's kill counts at every opportunity; see how they like it.

That's not the point. We don't know if Cenk has. You're saying he's 'definitely' done it but you can't prove intent. He's said he hasn't meant anything political.

I appreciate both sides of the argument, but in this case, I can guarantee that people are more ready to jump on because it's Tosun - and he's not very good and we all want him gone.
Yeah. Right. Reminds me of Uganda's Museveni's accusations of the leader of the opposition attacking the police surrounding his vehicle with a hammer. From within the car. There was no way that the police broke the windows of the car with a hammer. Even though it was shown in the evening news and can still be found from Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.