New Everton Stadium Discussion

I got a letter today from the council concerning the redevelopment of Goodison,amended plans for it dated 16/12/2020 sobwould the stadium plans have gone in the same date?

I thought LCC were going to have a planning meeting to determine both applications? So if Everton have put in an amendment on Goodison Legacy plan, a 4 week public consultation will be held that wouldn’t start until sometime in January. Then all the responses will be looked at for a period of time. This looks like a delaying tactic from Everton. Can’t see any decision being made on BMD & Goodison until March at the very earliest, what with LCC planning department being ‘stretched’ because of COVID-19.

The country needs a financial stimulus, BMD clearly going to get government approval, no wonder the reds are kegging themselves, being left behind. Maybe those parasites want to jump into Goodison since their grounds are always hands me downs.

I thought LCC were going to have a planning meeting to determine both applications? So if Everton have put in an amendment on Goodison Legacy plan, a 4 week public consultation will be held that wouldn’t start until sometime in January. Then all the responses will be looked at for a period of time. This looks like a delaying tactic from Everton. Can’t see any decision being made on BMD & Goodison until March at the very earliest, what with LCC planning department being ‘stretched’ because of COVID-19.
Are they definitely reviewing them together or is that just rumors?

The country needs a financial stimulus, BMD clearly going to get government approval, no wonder the reds are kegging themselves, being left behind. Maybe those parasites want to jump into Goodison since their grounds are always hands me downs.

Well Boris is now talking of leveling the field between north and south now so could be you are right.

Well Boris is now talking of leveling the field between north and south now so could be you are right.
I do wish people wouldn't still call that 'kin mass murderer by the chummy sounding "Boris".

He's slaughtered about 30,000 people in this country that needn't have perished in this pandemic if the right decisions were taken at the right time.

Think on.

I do wish people wouldn't still call that 'kin mass murderer by the chummy sounding "Boris".

He's slaughtered about 30,000 people in this country that needn't have perished in this pandemic if the right decisions were taken at the right time.

Think on.

You think Sir Starmer would have done better?

Think on.
I can't stand the fella but his name is Boris