Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Blues,

I thought get in now while the mood is good after 2 good results to wish you and all your families a very happy Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

It's been a [beep] of a year for most and I hope in a small way, this platform has offered some comfort or at least escapism in a rough 2020.

Without question it's been the most challenging for GOT since we started way back in Feb 2007 but still, you all continued to visit even when there was no football and kept us going when we were up against it - thank you very much.

We've got a few bits and bobs planned for 2021 for the site which I hope you'll all like. A quick example is our new app is built and pending release.

Eat, drink and be merry.

Have a good one.

All the best Danny and all the other mods as well.

Just to confirm though I'll be bladdered Christmas eve (I'm sure there'll be a toy I need to build at 1am as usual) so I'll be wishing you all a merry Christmas again and then after Christmas Dinner I'll be back on again to wish everyone another merry Christmas day then I'll be back on full time boxing day to booo us to another 3 points.

Blues,

I thought get in now while the mood is good after 2 good results to wish you and all your families a very happy Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

It's been a [beep] of a year for most and I hope in a small way, this platform has offered some comfort or at least escapism in a rough 2020.

Without question it's been the most challenging for GOT since we started way back in Feb 2007 but still, you all continued to visit even when there was no football and kept us going when we were up against it - thank you very much.

We've got a few bits and bobs planned for 2021 for the site which I hope you'll all like. A quick example is our new app is built and pending release.

Eat, drink and be merry.

Have a good one.
Thanks Danny to you and your team of mods for keeping this platform going.

Merry Christmas.

Blues,

Eat, drink and be merry.

Have a good one.
Merry Christmas to all on GOT. Even the lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.